The following changes were rolled out to Condo Control during our November 9, 2022 release. Please review the release notes below carefully as some changes impact the way the system works.
- Character Limit Increase for Announcements
We significantly increased the character limit for announcement details.
- Fix to Electronic Consent and History Record Reports
We addressed an issue with electronic consent and history record reports not populating information on workspaces with a lot of data.
- Fix to Pay Later Functionality
We addressed an issue that impacted international card payments linked to the pay later functionality.
- Fix to Duplicate Parking Permits
We addressed an issue with parking permit duplicates being produced if users double clicked the save button.
- Fix to Event Duration Options
We fixed an issue with some event duration options appearing as unavailable on the edit event page.
- Fix to Task List Page Load
We fixed an issue with the task list page not loading information for certain users.
- Fix to Incident Report Drafts not Saving Updated Title
We addressed an issue with incident report drafts not retaining updated titles when being saved as open.
- Fix to Announcement Draft Attachments
We fixed an issue with announcement draft attachments showing up on the new service request page.
- Fix to Registration Codes for Users Imported from Condo Manager
We addressed an issuewith registration codes not prepopulating for some users imported from Condo Manager integration.
If you have any questions or need clarification on any of the changes, please contact support by creating a case at https://condocontrolcentral.zendesk.com/hc/en-us.