Please visit Stripe and click "Sign In" on the top right hand corner of the page.
1. Log into your Stripe Account
2. On the left-hand side of your dashboard, click on "Payments"
3. Click on the payment that you wish to perform a partial refund to. (If the payment was successful, the payment will be in a blue font)
4. On the payment details page, click on "Refund" at the top of the page.
5. A pop-up box will now appear on the screen. To perform a partial refund, click on the option "Partial Refund" and type in the amount that you wish to refund. Click on "Refund" once you have typed in the amount.
6. Once you click "Refund", you will be re-directed to the same page with a message on the top of the page stating: "Payment succeeded with $xx.xx later refunded". *Please note: Refunds can take up to 5 to 10 business days to appear on your customer's statement*
7. Once you have completed the partial refund, on your payments dashboard page, it will now state a “partial refund” beside the payment you performed the partial refund on.
*PLEASE NOTE: THE AMOUNT THAT IS REFUNDED WILL BE CHARGED A 2.9% STRIPE TRANSACTION FEE*