*Please note: If you are required to capture a deposit for an amenity booking, we highly recommend capturing the deposit as soon as possible. The deposit will automatically be released back to the owner after five business days and the time it takes to show on the customer’s statement will depend on the bank.*
Please visit Stripe and click "Sign In" on the top right hand corner of the page.
1. Log into Stripe
2. Click "Payments" on the left-hand side navigation.
3. Click on the deposit that you wish to capture.
4. On the deposits payment page, click "Capture" at the top of the page.
5. A pop-up box will now appear on the screen. To capture the deposit, click on the option "Full Capture". Click "Capture Payment" once you are ready.
6. Once you have captured the payment, you will be re-directed to the same page with a message on top of the page stating: "Payment Succeeded"