- Log into Condo Control Central. You will need to access the set-up page. To do this, click on the “Welcome” button on the top right-hand corner of your account.
- From the drop-down menu, select “set-up”.
- On the left-hand side, select “Workspace settings” from the list.
- Click on the tab titled “Electronic Consent”.
- If you would like to turn on the electronic consent functionality, click on the “pencil” icon under ‘electronic consent settings’.
- On this page, to turn on electronic consent, click on the drop-down arrow from ‘selected option’, and click “yes”.
- Click save.
- If you would like to view the email template that will be available for the users, under features, select the paper icon.
- The Email Template provides the text that users will receive when agreeing to E-Consent.
The Members heading (in green): Allows property managers to view which user groups will receive the message. (For Example, owners, residents, tenants, board members).
The ‘last email notification’ heading (in red): Allows property managers to view when the last email notification was sent out.
- Click back.
- To edit header details, enforce signature drawings, and to view the page layout of the email, click on the “pencil” icon, under ‘Features’.
- On this page, you will be able to edit header details that will appear to the users.
In addition, you have the capability to enforce a signature drawing:
If yes is selected will allow residents to draw/capture their signature on the screen.
If no is selected, users have the option to use a typed version of their name to consent.
- Click on “view page layout”.
A pop-up window will appear, which will display the legal consent document. (If you need to make modifications on this, please contact the support team).
Once reviewed, click ‘x’ at the top right-hand corner, and click “save”.
- To select which user group (members) to send out E-Consent to, click on the “person” icon, under ‘Features’.
To select which user groups/members to send the email consent notice to, click on “select some options”, beside Select Members.
If you would like to send out email notices to these user’s once they are added to the select members group, click “yes”. If not, select “no”.
If you selected ‘yes’, the email template will show up. You have the ability to edit/ add to the email if you wish to.
Once satisfied, click “I agree”, and press “save” to proceed.