- Login to Condo Control Central.
- On the left-hand side menu, select “Unit File”.
- Search for the unit or the user you are wishing to send E-Consent for.
- Once you find the user you are looking for, click on the individual’s name.
- On the user details page ensure you are on the “user” tab.
- Scroll down, and on the lower-right hand corner there is a heading labelled Electronic Consent. Click “new”, to upload a previous consent document.
- You will be redirected to a page which reads “Add electronic consent”.
To change the upload date of the file, click on the date beside the heading Upload date, and input your selection.
To upload a file to this section, click “choose file”, and select the file you are looking for.
Once the document is saved, you will be able to access it under the user’s name in the unit file.