Your owner welcome letter is a brief introduction to Condo Control Central's service. In it, you will find instructions for how to set-up your account on our system! To set up your account:
1. Visit http://www.condocontrolcentral.com
2. Click on Customer Login in the upper right hand corner.
3. Select the option under Login Help that says “First time here? Create an account”.
4. To register, first enter your temporary password.
5. Enter your unit number - Click Get Started.
6. User Details - Ensure that your email address is correct, choose and confirm a password, and click Continue.
7. Contact details - Enter any details in this section in regards to your own contact, and any emergency contacts you would like to add. Click Continue when you're done.
8. Unit Details - Enter all associated details you would like to enter, please note, Sections in GREY that cannot be edited is due to restrictions placed by Property Management, please press Continue in the registration process to proceed without editing.
9. Electronic Consent - click on Get Started to begin the consent process. Once you have read your consent document, please sign it at the bottom of the page and click Save.
10 a. Photo ID: you will come to the Photo ID section of registration. Click on Start Upload
10 b. To upload your photo via Webcam, click on Use Webcam.
10 c. You can Capture a photo via your webcam and once you are satisfied with the photo, you may click on Review and Submit to complete the photo upload.
10 d. To upload your photo via your file Documents, click on Upload Documents.
10 e. You will then click on Upload files and you will then be able to choose your image from within your files. Once you have chosen the file documents, click on Review and Submit to complete the Photo ID upload.
Your registration is now complete, on future visits, you will be able to login using your email address and the password you just set up!