The "My Account" tab allows you to view and edit your personal settings on the system.
The "User" tab shows information about your unit, group memberships, and contact information. Group memberships are determined by administrators, and cannot be changed by owners. Click the "Edit" button to update your email address or other information. (Note: You must have permission to edit your contact details in order to edit them.)
The tabs at the top of the section shows information related to your unit. This includes: vehicles, common elements, pets, and authorizations. To update any of these fields, click "New" or "Edit" and enter the updated information.
To add a new/additional phone number:
- Click the "New" button under the phone number table.
- Select a type (e.g. "Work").
- Input the phone number and any relevant notes.
- Click "Save" to save your new number.
This is where you can see & edit your email preferences or when you would like to receive emails from our system. This is only for YOUR account.
To change your password:
- Log into Condo Control and click on "Welcome!" on the top right corner of the page and select "Change Password".
- Enter your current password.
- Enter your new password twice to confirm it.
- Click "Confirm new password" to save.