To log a new package:
1. Log into Condo Control Central and select the "Security & Concierge" tab.
2. Click the "Package Details" button.
3. Enter the mandatory packages details once you have selected if it is an Incoming or Outgoing Package.
Step 1 - Enter the Recipient/ Unit and select the User profile from the drop down menu that populates.
Step 2 - Select a Courier that will be picking up or has delivered the package.
Step 3 - Enter Package Details, which would be an explanation of the kind of package received or being sent.
Step 4 - Once all the above is filled out , click Save and the package will be logged.
You can also send reminders to the recipient or release the package. To do this:
1. Select the package from the activity stream.
2. Click "Send Email Reminder" to send the user a reminder email:
3. To release the package to the user, click on "Release Package".