For the Parking Permit Printer to print permits properly, there need to be some default settings configured for the printer itself.
To set this up:
- Open Control Panel in Windows.
- Go to Devices and Printers.
- Right click on the Dymo Labelwriter 450 and select "Printer Properties".
- On the "General" tab, select "Preferences".
- Make sure the following are set:
- Layout: Orientation = Landscape, Page Order = Front to back
- Paper/Quality: Normal
- Click "Advanced" and select "Continuous Wide" for "Paper Size"
Printer not being Recognized?
To reformat the driver, follow the instructions here: