If you are using Google Chrome, you set up your browser so that it will automatically open parking permits for you to print on the parking permit printer in just 3 steps:
First, you need to disable Chrome's built in PDF viewer. To do this:
- Open a new window in Google Chrome.
- Enter "chrome:plugins" in the address bar.
- Scroll down the page to the "Chrome PDF Viewer" and click "Disable".
Next, you will need to download Adobe Reader to open and view PDFs in Windows. If you you haven't done this already, you can do so here: http://get.adobe.com/reader/
Finally, you will need to enable automatic opening for PDFs when they are downloaded in Google Chrome. To do this:
- Login to Condo Control Central and navigate to Security & Concierge.
- Find a parking permit and click "Print Parking Permit".
- Select the arrow next to the download notification at the bottom of the screen and click "Always open files of this type".
The next time you select "Print Parking Permit", your computer should automatically open the permit in Adobe Reader so for you to print!