Note: This feature may not be available or enabled in your Condo.
To create a new booking
If you would like to book an amenity (Moving Elevator, Gym Equipment, Party Room, Guest Suite, etc.), you can follow these steps:
1. Log in to Condo Control Central
2. Click on "Amenity Booking" on the side navigation. (Note: If this option is unavailable for you, it may not appear in the side navigation. Please contact property management.)
3. Click on "New Booking" located above the top right of the calendar
4. Select the amenity you would like to book.
5.You can check if your desired time slot is available by clicking the "Check Availability" button after selecting a time.
6. If there are time slots set-up for your amenity, please select one of the time slots.
7. Write any additional information or comments you have for the administrators.
8. If you would like to receive an email reminder about the booking, check off the box beside “Send an email reminder”.
9. Click “Next” and you will come to the terms and conditions screen. Click “I Agree” if you agree to the terms and conditions
10. Finally, you will see a summary screen containing all of the booking's details. Click "Save Your Booking" to complete the process. (If your building allows credit card payments, this will say “Pay and Save your Booking” and you will be required to enter your credit card information.)
To cancel an existing booking:
Note: This option may not be available for all condos
- Select your booking from the calendar by clicking on it.
- Click “Cancel Booking” in the pop-up window.
- A section will become available underneath the booking's information, where you will be able to enter your updates.
- Click "Save" to finish.