To re-start the CCC app if the TV has been turned off please follow these steps:
1. Press the Power Button on the TV Remote.
2. A static screen will appear on the TV with the text Weak or No Signal.
This message is referring to a weak or no signal for cable or antenna with regular TV and therefore can be ignored.
3. Press the Smart Hub button on the remote
4. The Smart Hub will launch either as a small row or full screen.
If the Smart Hub launches as a small row please press the enter button.
5. Use the directional arrows to highlight the CCC TV app.
6. Press Enter on the CCC TV app and the app will load then launch.
If the App does not launch due to no internet connection please click here to go to the How to re-connect the TV to internet guide.