To re-connect to WiFi if the TV is disconnected from the internet please follow these steps:
1. Press the Power Button on the TV Remote.
2. A static screen will appear on the TV with the text Weak or No Signal.
This message is referring to a weak or no signal for cable or antenna with regular TV and therefore can be ignored.
3. Press the Menu button on the remote
4. The Menu will appear in the center of the screen.
5. Use the directional arrows to highlight Network.
6. Press Enter on Network to access the Network sub-menu.
7. Use the directional arrows to highlight Network Settings
8. Press the enter button to access the Network Settings
9. Select the Network Type (Wireless or Wired) using directional arrows and enter
10. Select the correct WiFi name if on WiFi and follow the steps to set up. You should be presented with this screen if the TV connected correctly.
Once the TV is connected to the internet please click here to learn how to re-start the CCC TV app for the lobby display.