Follow these instructions to book an amenity on behalf of a resident.
1. Log into Condo Control and click Amenity Booking.
2. Click on New Booking on the right above the calendar, you may have to scroll down.
3. Select the Amenity the Resident wishes to book.
4. Select the Dates and Times of the requested booking then click Check Availability:
5. Select the amenity that is available or change the date/time if there is no amenity available for the time selected.
6. Type in the Resident's name or Unit number and then click on their name from the drop down.
7. If the resident is not yet in the system, but you wish to create an amenity booking for them, check off "New resident not yet in the system" and fill in the details.
8. If the booking has been paid for, select "Approved". If you are still awaiting confirmation or payments, select "Pending Approval".
9. If there are any notes or comments about the booking, please fill in the box beside "Event Descriptions/Notes".
10. If the user would like email reminders about the booking, check off the box beside "Send an email reminder".
11. Review the information with the resident and then click "Save your booking".
12. If the amenity booking is a pending approval, you pending booking confirmation screen.
13. If the amenity booking is approved, you will see a confirmation screen.