To Create a New Event:
1. Log into Condo Control Central and click on "Events" in the left-hand side navigation.
2. Click on "Add New Event" on the top right hand corner of the page.
3. You will be re-directed to a new page where you can create the event and its details.
4. Enter the title and event description
5. Select which calendar you would like to post the event onto. (Click here to learn how to create a new calendar)
6. If you would like to attach a file, click "Choose File" and choose if you would like to save it in the file library.
7. Type in the location of the event.
8. Choose the event date and start time and choose the duration of the event. If "Custom" is selected, choose the end date and end time of the event.
9. Select if you would like to Display on the TV
10. Choose if you want to send email reminders. Once you click "Save", an email notification will be sent to the selected participants who has requested email notices about events.
11. Click "Save" to save the changes