How to add multiple files to the file library
To add multiple files to the file library:
1. Click on Library in the side navigation
2. Click on Upload Files under Library
3. Click on the Upload Files link
4. Select which files you would like to upload, you can select multiple files in a folder by holding shift, command or control and clicking on the files.
Then click Open.
5. Ensure the files are uploaded successfully then click next
6. Enter the file details including where the file should be located (Click the box under "Send Email?" if you would like to send out emails).
7. Click on Submit all the files have been assigned a location
8. A Confirmation should be displayed on the screen stating how many files have been successfully uploaded
Have more questions? Submit a request