Discussion Forum Set-Up
- To set-up the discussion forum, log into Condo Control Central and click on “Welcome!” at the top right corner of the page. Click “Setup” from the drop-down list.
2. Click on “Discussion Forum & Classified” on the left side menu
3. Click on the “Discussion Forum” Tab.
- To create a new forum, click “add new”.
5. You will be redirected to the page to create a new forum.
Forum Title: What the user selects to name the forum.
Description: A brief description of what the forum can be utilized for.
Choose a moderator group: This allows you to select which group will be responsible for the approval, or disapproval of posts that users create.
Forum can be accessed by: This section allows you to select groups which the forum can be accessed by. If a certain group is not selected, they will be unable to see that specific discussion forum.
To change the moderator group, click on the drop-down menu. This will be a list of groups you can select from, to monitor (approve or deny) comments/posts on the forum.
- Click “add”.
- Your new forum should be added under the “forums” section, on the setup page.
- To edit any of the existing forum settings, click the “pencil icon”.
- To delete any of the existing forums, click on the “garbage can”.