Please note: Only Security Supervisors and members of the Property Management can create an Authorization on behalf of a resident. Please click here to learn how to create an Authorization as an owner.
To create an Authorized Entry on behalf of a resident:
1. Log into Condo Control Central and click on Security & Concierge in the left-menu
2. Click on the highlighted icon below signifying Authorized Entry
3. Type in the Unit Number and click on the number on the drop down list
4. Click on "Click here to add a new authorization"
5. Select the resident who requested the authorization
6. Enter the details of the Authorization
7. Click the Create button to create the Authorization