Please read carefully and ensure you understand all terms, conditions and obligations contained here-in. These terms are designed to ensure the best possible customer experience.
- To avoid the awkward “I/we” and “my/our”, this document uses “I” and “my” to refer to the condominium corporation or company’s representative or representatives who are placing the order for Condo Control Central services.
- Customer Representative refers to the individual from the Customer organization who is responsible for providing information to ensure a successful launch of Condo Control Central
- Subscription Start Date is the date on your order form when billing for your subscription begins.
- Activation Period refers to the first 30 days immediately after the Subscription Start Date.
In order for work to begin on our activation, non-recurring charges must be paid in full by the Subscription Start Date on your order form. Recurring charges are due within 30 days after that. Any activation services provided after the Activation Period will incur an additional charge; see “Additional Services & Fees” for more details.
Activation Period Time Frame
The standard activation period is 30 days following the Subscription Start Date. If the Customer Representative would like a rush activation to launch Condo Control Central in 7 days, rush service is available for a one-time charge of $500.00.
All Core activations of Condo Control Central include:
- A designated Activation Specialist who will be the single point of contact throughout the activation period
- A one-time import of all Owner/Resident data provided by the Customer Representative
- Set-up of the file library with appropriate permissions specified by the Customer Representative
- Welcome Letters prepared for all Owner/Residents
- Access to online Training courses for all staff
- One one-hour, online training session for management and board, and any additional staff who would like to attend
All Premium activations of Condo Control Central include:
- Everything included in Core activations
- A one-time setup of Amenities to match the condominium’s existing amenity booking process
- Setup of any branded email addresses included in package(e.g., email@example.com)
- One two-hour, online training session for the condominium’s Security and Concierge team
- Complete set up of all modules
Customer Obligations during the Activation Period
To ensure Condo Control Central launches on time, I agree to take the following actions:
- Designate a single point of contact for my organization who will be responsible for ensuring the successful and timely launch of Condo Control Central (“Customer Representative”)
- The Customer Representative will provide a complete Owner and Resident data file in excel format on or before the Subscription Start Date
- The Customer Representative will select a day and time to conduct a weekly phone meeting for the duration of the activation period.
- The Customer Representative must be available for the agreed weekly meeting; missed meetings which are not rescheduled at least 24 hours in advance will be billed at a rate of $50.
- If I am purchasing a Premium or Core package with Security & Concierge features, I understand that:
- A computer with internet access will be required at the security desk
- A wireless internet connection will be required at the security desk in order to use the Signature tablet
- For the parking permit printer, I must have an available electrical outlet and USB plug on the computer which will be hosting the parking permit printer.
- The condominium is responsible for re-ordering printer paper on an ongoing basis; 1 roll of paper is included with the printer.
- Windows XP computers are not supported; Windows 7 or greater is required.
- If a lobby display is included in my order, I understand that:
- My Customer Representative is responsible for installing a standard electrical outlet according to the template provided by Condo Control Central
- My Customer Representative is responsible for ensuring a strong wired or wireless internet connection is available at the TV location
- Any costs or additional site visits which are required due to connectivity problems will incur an additional charge
- I understand that after sending Owner & Resident data to Condo Control Central, they will do a one-time setup of the system. As a result:
- My Customer Representative is responsible for keeping track of all data changes (move ins, move outs, contact detail changes, etc) that happen between sending the data and launching CCC; and once CCC is up and running, they will make those changes in the system
- Once the data is imported into the system, My Customer Representative is responsible for maintaining the data and keeping it fully up to date.
- I understand that if the system becomes out of date and the data needs to be uploaded again, this will incur an additional charge (outlined below under "Available Services & Associated Fees")
Customer Obligations after the Activation Period
After the activation period has been completed and Condo Control Central is launched in my condominium, I agree that:
- My Customer Representative will print and distribute the Welcome Letters to owners and residents; I understand that due to problems with online scams, SPAM, and so-forth, the initial introductory welcome letter must be distributed in paper form, and cannot be sent electronically.
- Property Management is required to keep the unit file up-to-date with latest owner/resident data
- I have reviewed the Support Policy detailing the differences between standard and premium support. (This policy can be found at the link above).
Available Services & Associated Fees
The following additional services are available on a “pay per use” basis. In order to use consulting and hourly services, you must have a premium support package in place (minimum of 2 hours). For more information on Premium Support, please view the Support Policy or speak to your account representative.
- Rush activation: $500 one-time fee (for activations that need to be completed in 7 days instead of the standard 30 days)
- Data Import: Re-import / update of an outdated owner database starting at $125 per hour.
- Consulting: Additional activation / consultation work after the initial activation period starting at $125 per hour.
- Paper Reorder: For us to re-order parking permit paper on your behalf there is a $25 handling fee.
- Site visits: $125 per hour, minimum two hours. Mileage charges apply for one-way travel of 25 KM or more from our office in Downtown Toronto.
- Missed Meeting Charge: A $50 fee applies for each missed phone activation meeting.
- Balance Interest: Overdue invoices are subject to an interest rate of 1.5% per month with interest calculated monthly. Clients who are chronically overdue are subject to disconnection.
- Reconnection Fee: If service is disconnected due to non-payment, a reconnection fee of $100 applies.
- Taxes: All prices are subject to applicable taxes; taxes will appear on your final invoice.
If you have any questions about the above policies please speak to your account representative.