To issue a parking pass:
1. Log into Condo Control Central and click Security and Concierge
2. Click on first icon from the left signifying Visitor Parking
3. Enter the Resident's Unit Number and click on the Unit Number from the drop down list
4. You may click on "Contact Details" to verify who the visitor is visiting in the unit
5. Type in the Visitors name and click the box signifying that they require parking
6. Enter the Visitor's Vehicle details and the duration of the parking permit then click the save button.
7. A PDF Version of the Parking Permit should open in Adobe Reader.
If the PDF Version of the Parking Permit does not open in Adobe Reader click here to learn how to configure your computer so the Parking Permit will print correctly.
8. Click on the Print button and ensure the DYMO Labelwriter is selected as the printer.