How to add an out of country Off-site Owner Address
To add an out of country Off-site Owners address:
1. Log into Condo Control Central and select the "Condo Details" tab.
2. Search for the unit you wish to edit.
3. If more that one unit shows up in the search result, click the correct unit number and you will be directed to the "Unit Details" page.
4. On the "Unit Details" page click on the edit button.
5. Scroll down and click on the Off-Site Owners Address Checkbox
6. Enter in Address line 1 and 2, and then enter the City
7. When the country is changed, the province drop-down changes to a text input.
8. Enter the Postal Code of the off-site address.
9. Click the save button to save the unit details.
Have more questions? Submit a request