The attached release notes describe all changes rolled out to Condo Control Central during our November 4, 2015 release. Click the link below to download the release notes.
In addition to the minor enhancements and fixes described in the attached release notes document, this release contained two significant changes which are described in more detail below. If you have any questions in regards to the changes, please give us a call on our support line – (888)-762-6636, option 2, or reach out by email, at email@example.com.
Changes to record numbering (records now numbered individually, per condo)
During our latest release, we changed the system numbering/reference numbers to use distinct numbers for each condo instead of having a universal numbering system. This will affect your workspace in the following ways:
- Service request will now be numbered individually for each workspace. We are moving away from our old sequencing to individual workspace sequencing which will be numbered depending on the number of service request raised within your workspace. For example if the latest service request was number 25, the next service request will be numbered as 26.
- The same sequencing is now applied to Tasks feature. All previously entered Tasks will be re-numbered using the new scheme.
- The same sequencing pattern is applied to all security records: “Visitor Parking”, “ Package Tracking”, “Incident Reports”, “ Authorizations”, “Key Checkout”, “ Pass On log” and “Security Shifts”.
- For packages (to facilitate the release of old packages), both old and new reference numbers will be displayed for the next few months.
All previous links sent via email will continue to work as normal.
Announcement Improvement: Ability to send to groups, list of units, or both
During the release, we have made the following changes to the announcement feature based on the numerous requests we received from our customers. Using the new functionality, you will be able to send announcements to individual groups, Individual units and also to Group members in specific units.
Here is a more detailed explanation of these three options:
- Option 1: Send to Groups
As with the previous functionality, you will be able to send announcements to any groups you choose. The input screen is slightly different, but the feature is the same.
- Option 2: Send to Units
You can choose to send the announcement to a specific list of individual units. For example, if you want to send an announcement to units 201, 301, and 401, you can. Simply enter these unit numbers in the “to” list.
- Option 3: Send to Group members in specific units
You can also to send an announcement to specific group members within certain units. For example, you want to send an announcement to the “Owners” of units 201, 202 and 203. Only users who are in the “Owners” groups and who also belong to the units 201, 202 and 203 will receive this announcement.
Please note that if a recipient is not on the addressee list, they will not receive an email, nor will they be able to see the announcement when logged into the system.
If you have any questions about the above changes, please get in touch by phone or email; (888)-762-6636, option 2, or reach out by email, at firstname.lastname@example.org.