1. Log into Condo Control Central and click on "Service Requests"
2. Select the request you wish to view by clicking on the pencil icon beside the request number.
3. Review the request information and attachment.
4. Reply to the service request by clicking on the "Updates" tab and writing in the text box.
5. If you would like to re-assign the request, select the administrator from the drop-down list.
6. By default, the service request will be set as "Open". If you would like to place the request on hold, select "Pending". Select "Closed" if the request has been solved and then click "Save".
7. If you place the service request as "Pending" , you can set a reminder date. A reminder email will be sent to you after the amount of days has passed and the status of the service request will go from "Pending" to "Open"