To update/cancel/reassign/revise an amenity booking
1. Log into Condo Control Central and click Amenity Booking
2. To view the details of a pending amenity, click on the paper icon. To view the details of an approved amenity, click on the amenity booking on the calendar once.
3. A pop-up window with the amenity booking details will show. Here you can check the details and either update, cancel, reassign, or revise the booking.
4. If you click on "Update Booking" you can update if the amenity has been approved or declined, see the payment option and see that the user has agreed to the terms and conditions of the amenity. Click "Save" once you have made the changes.
5. If you click on "Cancel Booking", you can type in the reason for the cancellation and click "Save" to save the changes.
6. If you click on "Reassign Booking", the amenity booking will be reassigned to another administrator. Click "Save" to save your changes.
7. If you click on "Revise Booking", you can change the dates of the amenity booking. Once you have checked the availability, click "Save" to save your changes.