To have your parking permit download and open automatically from your PDF reader, ie. Adobe, please follow the steps detailed below to enable this on your web browser.
1. Click on the three dots, on the top right-hand side of your web browser.
2. From the dropdown menu list, click on “Settings”
3. Once the settings page opens up, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click “Advanced”.
4. Under the “Privacy and Security” settings, you will click “Content Settings”.
5. Under the “Content Settings”, you will click on “PDF documents”.
6. The “PDF Documents” setting allows you to enable PDFs to be downloaded automatically onto your computer rather than opening on Google Chrome, you want to enable this by clicking on it to make it blue.
The next time that you click to print a parking permit from Condo Control Central's Security & Concierge Console, it will open up automatically onto your PDF viewer.