If you have a recurring monthly payment, you can visit the Manage Payments section to update payments by either skipping or canceling your payments by following the below steps!
1. Login to Condo Control Central
2. Click on the Make a Payment, from the left side menu
3. Click on the Manage Payments button to view upcoming monthly payments.
4. To edit the details of the monthly payment, click on the pencil icon to the left of the payment.
5. On the specific payment's screen, you can edit the Next Payment date to skip the upcoming month. For example if the next payment is scheduled for October 1, 2018, you can enter November 1, 2018 in the Next Payment Date section to skip the October payment date. To set a Final date for payment for the recurring payment, enter a date in the Final Recurring Date section, please note if this section is left blank, payments will continue to be withdrawn of the 1st of each month for the foreseeable future. Once updates are complete, please click on Save to save your changes.
6. To cancel/delete an upcoming monthly payment, click on the trash icon to the left of the specific recurring payment.
7. A pop up will appear asking you to confirm you would like to delete this monthly payment - once deleted, the payment will disappear from the Upcoming month payments section.