The Print Job feature can be accessed through three separate ways - via Announcements, Proxy or creating a new Print Job. This guide will show you how to do so via Announcements.
1. Login to CCC
2. Click on Home, then Announcements from the left side menu
3. Click on New Announcements to create a new announcement.
4. Click on "Print Paper Copies" as one of the options on how you would like to send the announcement.
5. Be sure to attach the file for printing to the Announcement.
6. Once you have completed the Announcement, click Post Announcement" and you will be directed to the next page where you will see "Continue to Print Jobs" , click this.
7. You will then be directed to the Print Options page. You will find the Announcement attachment under the File Name, the number of units without E-Consent or Email who will have the announcement printed for them. You will also have a choice on whether you would like to use mail-out services or not and you can enter any special instructions in regards to the printing. Once complete, click Continue.
8. You will be able to review the order details in the next section and an overview of the price in details. Once you have confirmed the details, click Submit Order and the Order will be Submitted for processing.