Steps to create a customized report:
1. Click on "Reports" tab from the left-side menu.
2. Select the report you would like to run from the list and click on the bars to the left of a selected report (For our example we will run the "Electronic consent" report).
3. Click the "Customize Report " button on the upper right corner of the page to show the customizable features.
4. Here are the fields that can be changed in order to create a customized report:
Name: this field will show the subject of a report.
Description: this information is not displayed on the report. Instead it appears on the Reports list pages for information and ease of reference.
Table columns: Drag and drop boxes between "Show" and "Do not show" areas to add/remove columns; drag and drop boxes within "Show" area to change column order; double click on a box to change column name.
Save options: the customized report can be run without saving it or saved in the custom report for future use. Should you want to create a new customized report, press "Create New" button before running a report and your customized report will be saved.
5. Another change that can be applied to the report is page orientation. You might want to select "landscape" or "portrait" option before running a report.
Once you are good with the parameters, press "Run report" button to run your customized report.
After running a customized report you might want to apply certain filters to it. Please, read this guide to become familiar with using filters in a report.