Follow the steps below to schedule a security patrol:
- Log into your account from Condo Control Central website
- Go to “Security Patrol” on the left-side menu
3. Press “Add new patrol” button to add a new scheduled patrol
4. Fill out the applicable fields
Select patrol route: select the necessary patrol route from the drop-down menu. (Click here to see how to create a route for Security Patrol).
Recurrence: select “Does Not Repeat” if you want to schedule a one-time patrol. If you want to set up a repeating patrol, select “Repeats”, which will give you options to customize the recurring patrol.
You can set up a daily, weekly or monthly patrol.
- Daily patrol. Patrol can be scheduled for the whole week (Every Day) or only for the weekdays (Every Weekday).
- Weekly patrol. By selecting this option you need to set up a particular day of the week for patrolling a route.
- Monthly patrol. By selecting this option you need to set up a particular day of the month for patrolling a route.
Start day and time: schedule a day and time for the new patrol.
End date: select day and time for the patrol. (This field is optional)
Comment: add an optional comment which will be visible to the security guard performing the patrol. (This field is optional)
Comment end date: schedule a day and time when the comment will disappear from a new security patrol. (This field is optional)
- Press “Save” at the bottom of the page and you will be redirected to the new page with the summary of the new patrol.
You may edit or delete the new route or go back to the Security Patrol section by clicking the “Calendar View” button.
You will now see the new security patrol on your calendar.
If you want to make any changes to it, simply click on one of the scheduled patrols on the calendar. This will open a pop-up window with schedule details and options to edit or delete the calendar.