1. Install driver from:
Pick the name of the Printer from the list based on your printer model number (found on the back/side of the printer).
2. Install the paper roll, plug it into the power supply & the computer via USB cable.
3. Turn on the printer and run the driver. Change the port to “USB”. Save Settings, then Print a Test Page.
4. Turn off the printer.
5. Hold the FEED button while switching on the printer. Receipt paper should print with the printer’s general settings.
6. (if you make a mistake in steps 6-9, simply switch off the printer and do step 5 again) Hold the FEED button again to go to “Mode Selection”. Modes will be printed out.
7. Quickly press the FEED button 3 times. Pause, then hold the FEED button. This will take you to the “Customize Value Settings” Menu. The printer will print paper out again.
8. Quickly press the FEED button 10 times. Pause, then hold the FEED button. This will take you to the “Interface selection” Menu.
9. Quickly press the FEED button 2 times. Pause, then hold the FEED button. You have selected the “Built-In USB” interface.
10. Turn off the printer.
11. Restart computer and turn the printer back on.
12. Issue a test parking permit.
13. When you reach the printing settings, click on the bottom right where it says “Page Setup”
14. Change the orientation to “Landscape”.
15. Test Print the Parking Permit.