These are the versions of the devices that support the Condo Control Central app. If you unable to install the app or run into any issue with the app, kindly consider updating your Android or iOS device to the supported version:
iOS 12 and newer
Android 7 and newer
Updating Android version:
To find out the version of Android that is currently running on your device, please try the following steps:
- From the home screen, press the Settings Button
- Then select the Settings option
- Scroll down and select About Phone
- Scroll down to Android Version
- The small number under the heading is the version number of the Android operating system on your device.
How to update the Android version:
1. Make sure your device is connected to Wi-Fi.
2. Open Settings.
3. Select About Phone.
4. Tap Check for Updates.
If an update is available, an Update button will appear. Tap it.
Updating iOS version:
You can check which version of iOS you have on your iPhone or iPad via the Settings app.
To do so, navigate to Settings > General > About. You’ll see the version number to the right of the “Version” entry on the About page.
How to update the iOS version:
Head to Settings > General > Software Update. Your device will immediately check for an updated operating system. If an update is available, you can download and install it whenever you want. Just tap the “Download and Install” option at the bottom of the screen to install it.