The following changes were rolled out to Condo Control Central during our November 21, 2019 release. Please review the release notes below carefully as some changes impact the way the system works.
- Service Request Overhaul
Based on clients' feedback, we have done an overhaul of the feature. Improved functionality includes the following changes:
- ability to create macros for service requests, allowing admin users to configure automatic responses for specific types of service requests;
- ability to create predefined answers for questions and also the option to block users from creating a service request when a predefined question has an answer;
- priority status for service requests (high, medium, low);
- permission to enter customizable for the workspace;
- ability to add multiple attachments while creating a service request;
- ability to change the name and type of service request after the service request is created;
- automatically assign specific types of service requests to specific users;
- FAQ section for service request (knowledge base allowing end-users to search for answers). A knowledge base can replace the service request feature;
- SLA and timers for first response time and resolution;
- service request tags for better management;
- more options for service request reminder days
- Lobby Display Overhaul
As part of our change, we moved the setup process for the TVs to the workspace setup page and introduced lobby display setup under the announcement section. Currently, admins can modify existing TV templates or create requests for new ones. Here are the major changes we introduce during this release:
- ability to upload images for each tv template for the building;
- ability to adjust dimensions for the tv in a simple way;
- ability to create specific regions on the display for different types of information (weather, classified ads, logo, banner image, building images);
- ability to copy the template settings
- Valet Parking
We introduced a new feature, allowing residents to request owner and guest vehicles and security to retrieve the cars.
- pickup time can be scheduled on the setup page;
- residents can see how long it will take the guard to retrieve their car and where they stand in a queue;
- security users are notified once the vehicle is added to the queue and can see the status of their vehicle queue to retrieve;
Currently, the functionality is available on the desktop version. Our team is working on introducing the same functionality on our mobile app.
- Security Patrol
As part of our release, we have done minor fixes for the security patrol feature (skipping checkpoints functionality in particular).
- Error handling URLs
If the user enters invalid URL, they will now see our new invalid address page instead or a 500 error page. Users can now submit a ticket from that page.
- Condo Manager fixes
As part of our release, we have done minor fixes for Condo Manager integration.
If you have any questions or need clarification on any of the changes, please contact support at 416-961-7884, option 2, or email us at email@example.com.