To ensure your parking permits print in the most efficient manner follow the steps below!
- Go into the Printer + Scanners
- Click on the Epson Printer
- Go to “Manage”
- Go to “Printer Preferences”
- Set as Landscape
- Click on “Advanced”
- Make sure paper size is set to “Roll Paper 58 x 297mm”
- Set Page Size to “Actual Size”
- Open Control Panel in Windows.
- Go to Devices and Printers.
- Right click on the Dymo Labelwriter 450 and select "Printer Properties".
- On the "General" tab, select "Preferences".
- Make sure the following are set:
- Layout: Orientation = Landscape, Page Order = Front to back
- Paper/Quality: Normal
- Click "Advanced" and select "Continuous Wide" for "Paper Size"
- Make sure Page Size is set to “Actual Size”