This user guide will show you how to create online terms and conditions for your amenity
1) You will click on the Welcome feature located on the right hand side then then you will click on the Setup tab.
2) You will click on the amenities feature located on the left hand side
3) Please click on the pencil icon ( edit) beside the amenity you require to create the online terms and conditions for
4) Please scroll down in your amenity settings till you see " How would you like to handle conditions / rental contract?" and you will check off the box that says " Agree Online"
5) You will open new browsing tab and type this address: https://html5-editor.net/
6) Please write in the terms and conditions policy on the right hand side
7) Now the left hand side will have converted your terms and conditions into HTML format. Please copy this HTML message
8) Go back into your previous CCC tab and where it says " Text for online terms and conditions" please paste your HTML message into the box as shown below.
9) Scroll down and click the save feature.
You have now just completed the user guide in how to create online terms and conditions for your amenity.