The following changes were rolled out to Condo Control Central during our April 15, 2020 release. Please review the release notes below carefully as some changes impact the way the system works.
- Amenity Booking Overhaul
During this significant overhaul we have made several improvements to functionality and UI based on feedback from our clients. The most significant improvements include:
- Full customization of amenities directly from the SETUP page (timeslots, blackouts, linkage, etc.);
- New Create Booking page (users can view all amenities from one page in a cleaner and more visually appealing way. We also made sure availability, image gallery and payment details for the amenity are all visible on the booking page);
- Better flexibility for revised bookings (admins can now revise a booking by adding or deducting days without requiring an additional CCC fee from the resident);
- Holidays can be created on the portfolio and workspace level. We’ve made it possible to block bookings;
- New All Bookings page that shows all created bookings as a list view.
These are just the major changes for the overhaul. Please contact our Customer Success Team to help you set up the new Amenity Booking feature, and to get updates on all minor improvements to the functionality.
We will be working on a mobile booking overhaul in Q4 to match all new desktop functionality.
- Classifieds on Mobile
We addressed a request from clients to introduce Classifieds on mobile. All desktop functionality is replicated on our app and users can now create a classified ad in a few steps using their mobile devices.
- QuickBooks Integration
We built an integration for QuickBooks to support the common features. For the initial phase, we introduced 2-way integration for contact information (phone numbers, home addresses and email addresses). We’ve made it possible to see account balance/transaction data similar to VSM/YARDI integration. The sync will occur once per day,
- Advance deletion and activation of users
We introduced a new option allowing admins to register or deactivate user accounts in advance:
- Users can create an account and send a welcome email to a new user on a specific date in the future;
- Users can deactivate a user account in advance on a specific date in the future.
Both of these options will be available on the user page. Advance activation will also be available for unit ownership changes that are being processed.
- New Widgets on Portfolio and Workspace
We introduced new functionality on the workspace level allowing users to copy major settings (including logo, resident banner, colour themes) to all workspaces in a portfolio. We also created new widgets for portfolios and introduced holidays to portfolios to improve amenity booking flow.
- Virus Prevention Announcement Template
We thought of a new announcement template that could be helpful during these challenging times and rolled out our Virus Prevention Announcement Template. We also want to thank everyone who has sent suggestions for new templates; all of them will be reviewed and considered for upcoming releases.
- Improvements to Font Size Formatting on Mobile
Based on clients' requests we improved font size formatting on mobile for announcements, service requests, incident reports and other features on the app.
- Parking Expiration time and Parking Spots on Mobile
We introduced parking spot selection to new visitor parking permits for residents to match current functionality on our Security & Concierge console. We also improved parking expiration options on mobile to match desktop options.
- Improvements to Password Reset Email
We improved our password reset email and now allow users to reset their password on the same page when the previous link has expired.
- Edit Option for Introductory Text on Residents' Parking Passes
We addressed a request to edit the introductory text on residents' parking passes (instead of having to use the standard "For questions or problems with your permit, please contact the front desk").
- Improvements to Store and Make a Payment Receipts
We’ve introduced a unit number field to store receipts and reports and added unit / user details to make a payment receipts.
- Edit option for introductory text on residents' parking passes
We address a request to edit introductory text on the residents' parking passes (instead of "For questions or problems with your permit, please contact the front desk".
- Fix to Credit Card Field on Android
We addressed a bug affecting the credit card field on Android
- Fixes for Condo Manager
We addressed an issue with data on CM matching CCC data
- Fix to Google's Invite time
We addressed an issue with Google’s invitation time for email notifications about events
- Fix to UTC Time for Status Certificates
We addressed the UTC time issue on status certificate emails
- Fixes for Overnight Parking Permits
We addressed an issue with overnight parking permits. Now the count of nights is correct
- Fix for Custom Parking Permits
We addressed an issue with custom parking permits created on desktops
If you have any questions or need clarification on any of the changes, please contact support at 416-961-7884, option 2, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.