How to Add A New Violation - Unit File

Property managers can track and manage corporation violations using the violation tracking feature on Condo Control Central. A new violation can be added via the violation tracking feature or unit file.


1. To add a new violation via unit file, on the left hand menu click on Unit File



2. Search for and then click on the unit number with the violation



3. Click on the tab called violation tracking and then click on the new button


4. Fill the Violation Form to log the record



5. Once the form has been filled, the violation can be saved as one of the following options


Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful

Get Additional Help

Visit our Helpdesk for additional help and support.