How To Create an Architectural Change Request

Owners and residents can submit architectural change requests for their unit or property on Condo Control Central.

1. On the left-hand menu, click on Service Requests



2. Click on 'Add New Request' to create a service request



3. Select Architectural Change Request form the drop-down and fill the form with all relevant information. Click on 'Send' to submit your request



Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful

Get Additional Help

Visit our Helpdesk for additional help and support.