Property managers can track and manage corporation violations using the violation tracking feature on Condo Control Central. Violation tracking can be enabled on your setup page.
1. Click on the welcome button and then click on setup:
2. On the left-hand menu, click on Violation Tracking
3. To Add a new violation, click on the 'Add New Button'
4. Enter the violation name, and click on save
5. Select Yes to enable actions and click on the 'Add New' button to add a new action
6. Select an existing template from the drop-down list and click on save once done
Existing templates can be edited by clicking on Edit Template: