Rotessa enables Property managers to collect pre-authorized debit payments via Condo Control Central. Follow the guide below on how to setup Rotessa!
How to setup Rotessa
- You will need to sign up by clicking on this link https://rotessa.com/condo-control-central-rotessa-portal/
- Once the above is completed, you will receive a link and you will fill out the details from “Welcome from Rotessa”
- Once you completed step #1, you will login to Rotessa and you will a dashbaoard with an option on the navigation tab that says “Admin”, you will then click on it then select “API Keys”
- You will then click “Create New API Key”
- You will then copy the API key generated
- Login to CCC > Workspace you want to enable Rotessa > click welcome top right, then click setup
- On the left hand side menu > click Payment setup > Click here to view details for Rotessa
- You will paste the API that you copied from the Rotessa API dashboard and then your account will be connected and the setup will be completed.