How to setup Stripe
- You will need to sign up by clicking on this link https://dashboard.stripe.com/register
- Enter your email, full name and password
- You will receive an email to verify your Stripe account
- After the email is verified, you will update the account name and click activate your account on the left-hand side menu
- After you click activate your account, you will be prompted to a series of information that you will need to provide to Stripe, see below screenshots.
- You will now login to Condo Control Central > click welcome top right > click setup > then click payment setup on the left hand side menu
- Click payment soltuons tab then click here to view details under Stripe. After that click connect
- You will now select the payment provider as Stripe
- You will enter the account unique name i.e. TSCC 1234
- You will enter description/comments i.e. credit card for amenities, main workspace account then click connect.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Please make sure to have the workspace and Stripe under the same browser i.e. google chrome