The following changes were rolled out to Condo Control Central during our December 8, 2020 release. Please review the release notes below carefully as some changes impact the way the system works.
- Violation Tracking Overhaul
We significantly improved our Violation Tracking feature and addressed feedback from clients already using the feature. The improvements include:
- improved setup process for violation stages (templates, attachments, resolution days per violation type and stage)
- ability to save violations as drafts
- ability to log new violation warnings within the same violation
- ability to issue violations in bulk
- ability to save a violation as void
- ability to vote on violations (similar to task voting)
- past due filter and indicator for reinspection of violation
- 2 new violation reports: Violation Activity Summary and Violation Tracking Details
- new dashboard for violations
- Mexican Currency for Stripe
We introduced Mexican currency for Stripe. The currency can be used for Amenity Bookings, Store, Make A Payment and Status Certificate features.
- Asset Management Bug Fixes
We addressed minor issues impacting our Asset Management feature.
- Redirect Issue on Registration Page
We fixed an issue on the registration page for residents in custom groups and users without a unit. Now, upon completing registration, the user will be redirected to the login page.
- Electronic Voting Question Fix
We addressed an issue with e-voting review page, where selected candidates weren't shown in the order selected by the user.
- Security Patrol Report Loading Time
We fixed an issue with security patrol report loading time on workspaces with heavy usage of the Security Patrol feature.
- Issue with File Uploads on Tasks
We addressed an issue with Word files converting to pdf upon downloading them from the task page. The issue happened only to users who did not have access to the setup page.
- Task Filter Fixes
We address an issue with the task filter not remembering a previous selection when the user returned from the task details page to the list page. We also made In Progress as the default status again.
- Bug that Displayed Deleted Unit Details on Mobile App
We addressed a bug where deleted unit file details (common elements, pets) would still appear under My Account on the mobile app.
- Bug impacting Service Request Setting "Can Close Service Request without a Comment"
We addressed a bug affecting the "Can close service request without a comment" setting.
- Bug that Prevented Residents from Updating Service Requests Created by Other Residents in a Suite
We addressed a bug that prevented a resident from responding to a service requests created by another resident living in the same unit.
- Issue with Service Request Response from Email by Users in Multiple Workspaces
We addressed a bug that prevented service request updates from being saved if the user in multiple workspaces replies to a service request via email.
If you have any questions or need clarification on any of the changes, please contact support at 416-961-7884, option 2, or email us at email@example.com.