The following changes were rolled out to Condo Control during our January 13, 2021 release. Please review the release notes below carefully as some changes impact the way the system works.
- Virtual AGM Improvements
We refined the functionality of Proxy Voting/Electronic Voting by adding a few improvements:
- ability to automate the vote count for paper proxies
- ability to exclude units in arrears from participating in proxy voting
- ability to update proxy / vote before the meeting
- automation of attendance taking
- enabling of the "I will attend" RSVP button
- improved instructions on how to connect to audio
- ability to edit details of proxy (title, description, event location and due date)
- Related Unit Improvements
We now allow residents with multiple units to view information related to each of their units under My Account. More improvements coming soon!
- Stripe API Updated to the Latest Version
We have done a backend change to update Stripe API to the latest version. Please note that there are no functional changes affecting end users.
- New Maximum Booking Length Options for Amenities
We introduced new 8-hour and 12-hour options for amenity bookings.
- Ability to Expand All Asset Fields under Unit File
We improved the functionality of our Asset feature by allowing users to expand all asset fields under Unit File>Assets.
- Asset Report Showing All Custom Fields
We now allow users to view all custom fields for assets under Asset Report.
- Survey Improvements
We made a few improvements to the functionality of the Survey feature: ability to skip an answer, improved warning about maximum characters allowed for a comment box, improved warning about a question not being answered.
- Fix to Knowledge Base Topics
We addressed an issue with Knowledge Base Topic section showing additional characters in the title.
- Fix to Details of Archived Users
We fixed an issue with users not being able to view details of archived users under Unit File>Archive. Now, all details are visible when a user clicks on details of an archived user.
- Fix to Phonebook
We addressed an issue with some users not being able to access the phonebook feature.
If you have any questions or need clarification on any of the changes, please contact support at 416-961-7884, option 2, or email us at email@example.com.