The following changes were rolled out to Condo Control during our March 4, 2021 release. Please review the release notes below carefully as some changes impact the way the system works.
- Improvement to Amenity Booking Timeslot Restriction
We improved the amenity booking timeslot functionality by making it possible to increase the limit for number of unique bookings per single timeslot. The limit default is 1, but can be increased, allowing multiple users to book the same timeslot.
- Improvement to Virtual Annual General Meeting Functionality
We enhanced the functionality of sending questions during live voting by allowing admins to remove / add answer options that are visible to residents during the vote.
- My Account Overhaul on Mobile Apps
We completed an overhaul of the My Account feature on both apps, and the improvements will be available to users in the upcoming days. The feature will match desktop functionality and have a nicer layout.
- Improvement to Login as Owner Functionality
We improved the login as owner functionality by limiting it to workspace only.
- Enhanced Twilio Tracking in Case of System Failure
We added checks for sending sms and voice messages to make sure there is no delay in the event of an external service failure.
- Fix to Error upon Opening Some Violations
We addressed a bug that resulted in an error upon opening the details of some violations.
- Fix to Registration Process
We addressed an issue with the registration process where profile picture upload was disabled.
- Fix to Integration Errors (VMS, Yardi)
Syncing functionality has been improved for some workspaces integrated with VMS and Yardi.
- Fix to Parking Spot Selection for Visitor Parking
We addressed an issue with parking spot selection when residents create parking permits on desktop.
- Fix to Emails about New Store Orders
We addressed an issue with emails sent to admin users about new store orders made via mobile apps. Now emails will include a unit number along with the name of the requestor.
- Fix to Event Calendar on Mobile App
We addressed an issue with event dates not showing properly for some workspaces on mobile apps.
If you have any questions or need clarification on any of the changes, please contact support at 416-961-7884, option 2, or email us at email@example.com.