In this user guide we will show you how to create a badge on unit file , create unique bar code and uploading a profile picture for your badge ID
How to Upload a Profile picture for your badge:
1) Login to Condo Control
2) Click on the Unit File feature located on the left hand side
3) Click on the user name in which you wish to add a profile picture to
4) Click on the image icon on the left beside their name
5) Click on the edit tab
6) Then select either Update Image tab or Take a new picture tab ( clicking on this tab will use your webcam in taking an image. In this case we will click on the Update Image tab
7) Select choose file tab and select the image you would like to use. Once you have that you can resize that image until you are happy then click save
Now you have successfully uploaded a profile picture.
How to create a Unique Bar Code
2) Go to Unit File feature located on the left hand side
3) Click on the name you wish to add a unique bar code for
4) Click on the Badges Tab
5) Click the new tab
6) Create a unique bar code for the user then select check off the active box. (Please remember only one unique bar code can be active at one time. If you wish to add another unique bar code; the previous bar code will be become deactivated)
7) Now you will see the active barcode located in the Badge History.
Please remember you cannot generate a unique badge without a unique bar code.