The following changes were rolled out to Condo Control during our March 31, 2021 release. Please review the release notes below carefully as some changes impact the way the system works.
- Shift Suite Integration
We implemented a new integration which enables the syncing of user and unit details as well as transactions.
- Short Term Rentals Functionality
New Module works as an add-on to the Unit File and allows authorized admins to register short term rental guests. If you have any questions about the feature, please contact our Customer Success Team.
- Chinese and Spanish Language Interface Available for Residents
Residents can now view Condo Control in Spanish, Chinese or French languages when they change their language preference under My Account. The changes are yet to be implemented on mobile
- Ability to Create Own Announcement Templates
We introduced an announcement template that allows for customization. There are 2 default options (header and footer template and right-hand side image template). Users can customize templates for their community and reuse them in the future.
- Ability to Pay for a Service Request
We introduced a new setting that allows a service request to be set up with the option to pay for the service. The option will be available if the workspace has at least one payment method (Stripe or Rotessa).
- Ability to Save Service Request as a Draft
We introduced a new setting that allows service requests to be saved as drafts before they are published. Once enabled, the functionality will be available to both residents and administrators.
- Upgraded Condo Manager Integration
We implemented new API calls for our Condo Manager integration.
- Upgraded Twilio API
We implemented new API calls for our provider that permits the sending of sms and voice messages.
- Printing Functionality for Assets
We implemented a setting for assets that allows user related assets from a Unit File to be printed.
- Improved Printable Welcome Letter Template
We improved the look of our default printable welcome letter on Setup page and added QR codes to our mobile apps.
- New Setting Allowing to Define Who Pays End User Rotessa Fees
We introduced a new setting that allows the corporation to absorb Rotessa fees when residents make an online payment with the Rotessa payment method.
- Improved Rotessa Setup Process
We implemented a more detailed and secure setup process for the Rotessa payment method.
- Layout Improvements for Task Feature
We made a couple of improvements to our tasks layout:
- bullet points are now visible on tasks
- improved view of attachments
- improved sorting of assignees
- improvement to due date field
- New Option for Cancelation Period for Amenity Bookings
We added a new option for amenity booking cancellations: there is now a 7-day cancellation period.
- Fix to QuickBooks Integration
We addressed an issue impacting QuickBooks’ integration sync for certain workspaces.
- Fix to Dublicate Service Request Notifications
We addressed an issue with some service request updates creating duplicate email notifications.
- Fix to Doublebooking of Amenities
We addressed an issue that let users override the maximum number of bookings per timeslot for amenities without payment.
- Fix to Security Patrol Reports
We addressed an issue with security patrol reports not showing skipped checkpoints. We also introduced a new setting that allows the default time range to complete a patrol to be increased to 1 hour.
- Fix to Status Certificate Statuses
We addressed an issue that resulted in some paid status certificates being assigned an incorrect status and were therefore not visible to administrators.
- Fix to Errors on Registration Page
We implemented a fix to errors on the registration page
- Fix to Pagination on Announcement List Page
We addressed a bug impacting the announcement list page; results of next pages for current announcements were not showing up.
- Fix to Due Date on Violation List Page
We implemented a fix to the due date field on the violation list page;it was accidentally replaced with the violation date.
- Fix to Rotessa Payments Status on Reports
We implemented a fix for Rotessa payments status on the online payments report. Now it will change from future to captured once the payment is successfully processed on Rotessa.
- Fix to Duplicate Users on Unit File
We addressed an issue with some users being duplicated on Unit File.
- Fix to Deleting Parking Spot Without Vehicles
We addressed an issue impacting parking spot deletions (a spot could not be deleted if vehicles were previously linked to the spot).
- Fix to Custom Consent Document Formatting
We addressed an issue with improper formatting of custom electronic consent documents downloaded from the user page on Unit File.
- Fix to Error on Purchase Order Page
We made a fix to a bug occurring when some purchase orders were opened.
- Fix to Redirect Issue on Unit File
We addressed a bug that occurred when viewing user details from the unit page.
- Fix to Service Request Updates Saved as Public Instead of Internal
We addressed an issue with service request updates being saved as public instead of internal when users with permission to save only internal comments were responding to a service request via email.
If you have any questions or need clarification on any of the changes, please contact support at 416-961-7884, option 2, or email us at email@example.com.