The following changes were rolled out to Condo Control during our April 8, 2021 release. Please review the release notes below carefully as some changes impact the way the system works.
- Improved Experience for Users Joining Virtual AGMs from Safari
We now allow users to join virtual annual meetings on MacBooks, iPads and iPhones, however the audio will not be supported. Users will need to dial in by phone to join audio (instructions provided).
- Ability to Add a Generic Template for Violations
It is now possible to add generic printable templates for violations that can be used for a specific stage across all violation types.
- Separate Permissions to Add or Edit Profile Picture
We split permissions to add and edit profile picture available for residents under My Account.
- Improved Building Contact Details on Mobile App
We’ve replicated building contact details on the mobile app to match desktop functionality.
- Ability to Scan Resident Badges on Mobile App
Admin users can now scan residents’ digital/printed badges under Unit File on the mobile app.
- Fix to Assets Created without a User
We addressed an issue that occurred when trying to edit assets originally created without a user.
- Fix to Crop Profile Picture Functionality
We improved the process of editing profile pictures (uploaded or taken with a webcam).
- Fix to Users with Multiple Units Viewing Assets under My Account
Assets for users with multiple units are now properly filtered based on the selected unit filter.
- Minor Fixes for Printable Templates for Service Requests and Violation Tracking
We addressed several minor issues with printable templates.
If you have any questions or need clarification on any of the changes, please contact support at 416-961-7884, option 2, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.