The following changes were rolled out to Condo Control during our June 10, 2021 release. Please review the release notes below carefully as some changes impact the way the system works.
- Staff on Duty
We introduced a new setting that will show the profile picture and name of the staff on duty (user with active security shift).
- Streamlining Logging Violation Stages
We improved the process of setting up violation stages for violation types by introducing violation stage groups. Now the same group of violation stages can be reused across different violation types.
- New Date of Birth Field on Reports
We added a new "Date of Birth" field to Mailing Addresses and Phone Numbers and Emails reports.
- Condo Manager Improvements
We improved the internal functionality for our Condo Manager integration.
- Improved Functionality when Unit Residents are Added under My Account
After unit residents are created, only administrators will be able to update their uploaded profile picture, photo ID and group membership.
- Improved Warning for Disabled Owner Login Setting
We improved the warning notice shown to users when the setting controlling residents’ access to the website is disabled.
- Improved Permissions for Service Request Custom Fields
We expanded on existing permissions for custom fields, and now have 4 levels of permissions: view, add & edit, view & edit, view only, none. Permissions only affect resident view.
- Showing Unit Address on Printed Service Requests
We expanded on an existing service request setting, "Allow to search requestor by unit address," by showing the unit address on printed service requests.
- Showing Knowledge Base to Administrators
We now allow administrators to view the service request knowledge base once it is enabled for the workspace.
- Improvements to Printed Violation Tracking Templates
We improved the format of printed violation templates and introduced more merged fields.
- Improvements to Printed Service Request Templates
We improved the format of printed service request templates and introduced more merged fields.
- Improvement to "Do not Allow to Edit First and Last Name" Setting
We improved the workspace setting that would block users from editing first and last names on the registration, and also under My Account.
- Fix to Announcement Images
We addressed an issue with announcement images covering the entire display area on the announcement details page.
- Fix to Yardi Integration
We addressed an issue with data not coming from Yardi to some workspaces that have the integration.
- Fix to Event Reminders Frequency
We addressed an issue preventing admins from selecting a different reminder frequency on create/edit event pages.
- Fix to Event Notifications Set to No
We addressed an issue with event notifications being sent out even though the event was created without notifications.
- Validation Fixes for Assets
We addressed validation issues for custom asset fields.
- Fix to Valet Parking for Residents
We addressed and issue with vehicle status not updating on the website for residents requesting valet service.
- Fix to Workspace Names Containing Tab Sign
We addressed an issue affecting welcome letters sent from workspaces created with a tab sign in the workspace name.
- Fix to Tab Order on Several Pages
We addressed an issue with tab order not working for some fields on the create/edit pages section of the site.
If you have any questions or need clarification on any of the changes, please contact support at 416-961-7884, option 2, or email us at email@example.com.