The following changes were rolled out to Condo Control during our September 1, 2021 release. Please review the release notes below carefully as some changes impact the way the system works.
- Removal of HST on $2 Booking Fees
Effective September 1, the system will no longer charge or collect HST on the $2 booking fees.
- Improved VMS Sync
We now allow features that take payments (amenity bookings, make a payment, etc.) to connect to VMS GL or Postcode. When synced, the software systems can track transactions made on Condo Control under the Transactions tab (My Account or Unit File).
- New View for Printed Service Requests
Printed service requests now show attachments using an HTML view.
- New Permission Defining Access to Unit/User Attachments on Unit File
We introduced a new permission for admin groups that allows for the restriction of access to unit & user attachments on the Unit File.
- Sorting of QuickBooks Transactional History
QuickBooks transactional history for all unit owners is now sorted in order, with the newest transactions on top
- Enhancement to User Registration Report
We added a new pie chart to the user registration report, allowing management to see how many people used their registration code.
- New Email about Deactivated Users
We introduced a new email that is sent to admin users when resident accounts are deactivated.
- New Merged Field for Badges
We introduced two new merged fields available for badges: “unit number” and “address line 1.”
- Security Patrol New Sequence Setting
We introduced new setting allowing to scan checkpoints in a route in any sequence.
- Fix to 24-hour Event Reminders
We addressed an issue with 24-hour event reminders not going out.
- Fixes to Short Term Rental Feature
We addressed minor issues with the Short-Term Rental feature.
- Fix to Duplicate Proxy Voting Reminders
We addressed an issue causing election reminders to be duplicated for some users.
- Fix to Timeslots on Mobile App
We addressed an issue affecting booking some amenities set to timeslots from the mobile app.
- Fixes to Asset Import Process
We addressed issues with the Asset Import functionality on the Setup page.
- Fix to Text & Voice Count
We addressed an issue with the text and voice credit count.
- Fix to Outstanding Packages Count on Homepage
We fixed the inaccuracy impacting the outstanding packages count on the homepage widget.
- Fix to Amenity Images Stretched on Amenity Booking Page
We fixed an issue with amenity images being stretched on the amenity booking homepage.
- Fix to Unrecognized Service Request Required Fields
We addressed an issue with details not being recognized in some service request custom fields.
- Fix to UTC Issue on Printed Task Details
We addressed a UTC issue on printed task details impacting some workspaces.
- Fix to Progress Bar on Registration
We fixed an issue affecting the progress bar on the registration page if it included all elements of registration.
- Fix to Logos on Incident Reports and Purchase Orders
We addressed an issue that caused logos to appear smaller than they are on Purchase Order Prints, and Incident Reports. We also addressed an issue with logo quality within workspaces.
- Fix to Discussion Forum Attachments
We addressed an issue affecting discussion forum attachments.
- Fix to KeyTrak Integration
We addressed an issue that affected key release emails for users with multiple units.
If you have any questions or need clarification on any of the changes, please contact support by creating a case at https://condocontrolcentral.zendesk.com/hc/en-us