Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, many governments are requiring proof of vaccination to access public areas. If your building is currently facing such regulations, refer to this user guide for instructions on tracking verified vaccination status. To be clear we do not recommend using our system to store medical information or documentation. Only track if you have verified vaccination status for residents and visitors or manage amenity permissions based on vaccination status.
For instructions on tracking verified vaccination status for visitors or authorized entries, refer to the user guide below:
How to Track Verified Vaccination Status: Adding Visitor & Authorization Notes
For instructions on managing amenity permissions based on vaccination status, refer to the user guide below:
How to Restrict Amenity Usage: Creating Custom User Groups
Creating a Notes Category
1. Login to your Condo Control account.
2. Open the Welcome Menu in the top right corner and select Setup.
3. From the Main Menu, select Unit File.
4. Click on the Notes Tab and select the Edit icon beside User Note Type Option.
5. Enter a line followed by the new note type. Once completed, click Save.
6. Exit the Setup Page and navigate to the Unit File.
Adding Notes to the Unit File
1. Select the resident’s name from the Unit List.
2. From the User Page, select the Notes Tab and click New.
3. Select the note Type from the drop-down menu and enter a note Title and Description.
4. If applicable, mark the note as important for quick access from the Unit List and click Save.
5. View the note from the Unit List by clicking on the triangle icon.
Generating User Notes Reports
1. Select Report from the Main Menu.
2. From the Unit File Reports section, select the User Notes Report.
3. Click on the funnel icon to filter the report. Select Vaccination Status from the Filter by Note Type field and click Submit.
4. Select Export followed by the appropriate file format to download the report.
Additional Administrative Options
- Add COVID-19 safety guidelines to the Terms & Conditions section of your amenities:
How to Create Online Terms and Conditions for Amenities
- Customize the introductory text on the service requests page to reflect COVID-19 safety guidelines and mask mandates:
Service Requests Setup User Guide
- Add notes about COVID-19 safety guidelines or mask mandates in purchase orders with vendors:
Purchase Order Setup User Guide