Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, many governments are requiring proof of vaccination to access public areas. If your building is currently facing such regulations, refer to this user guide for instructions on tracking verified vaccination status. To be clear we do not recommend using our system to store medical information or documentation. Only track if you have verified vaccination status for residents and visitors or manage amenity permissions based on vaccination status.
For instructions on tracking verified vaccination status for residents, refer to the following user guide:
How to Track Verified Vaccination Status: Adding Notes to the Unit File
For instructions on managing amenity permissions based on vaccination status, refer to the following user guide:
How to Restrict Amenity Usage: Creating Custom User Groups
Adding Visitor Notes
1. Login to your Condo Control account.
2. From the Main Menu, select Security & Concierge.
3. Select Visitor Parking from the Security & Concierge Console.
4. Enter the visitor and vehicle details. Then, add a note about verified vaccination status in the comments section. Once completed, click Save.
5. You will now see the note in the visitor log.
Adding Notes to Authorizations
Both residents and building administrators can revise the details of an authorized user. The following instructions are for building administrators.
1. From the Main Menu, select Unit File.
2. Select the resident’s unit number from the Unit List.
3. From the Unit Page, select the Authorizations Tab and click Edit beside the appropriate name.
4. In the comments section, add a note about verified vaccination status and click Save.
5. You will now see the note, when logging the authorized entry.
For resident instructions on revising authorizations, refer to the following user guide:
How to Add and Edit Authorizations
Additional Administrative Options
- Add COVID-19 safety guidelines to the Terms & Conditions section of your amenities:
How to Create Online Terms and Conditions for Amenities
- Customize the introductory text on the service requests page to reflect COVID-19 safety guidelines and mask mandates:
Service Requests Setup User Guide
- Add notes about COVID-19 safety guidelines or mask mandates in purchase orders with vendors:
Purchase Order Setup User Guide